Tuesday, June 30, 2015

New Google Certifications...

I started looking into getting Google Certified this past spring.
 Little did I know that they were in the middle of updating/upgrading their certification testing.  :(  That did put a damper on my enthusiasm, so I put it on my summer list of things I want to accomplish.  I also put it in writing to my principal as a summer goal so I was making a real commitment to get it started.  What was I thinking?!?  That means I really have to follow through with this!!  Well, I'm happy to say I started on that path today!!  I've begun the road to achieving my "Educator Level 1" status today.  I've worked through about a third of the lessons, but wanted to take a quick break and blog about it...plus my brain's on overload and it needs a cool-down for a few minutes!  Who knew there was sooo much to learn about a web tool that I use every single day?  And I mean I use it e-v-e-r-y single day!! Anyways, here's a link to the newly updated and upgraded Google Certifications!  I will be happy to report when I've finished my first certificate!  Happy Googling!

2 comments:

  1. Anything new thing you've learned that you think is useful?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing yet, little things to help me pass the test. I don't foresee using Google Hangouts with my guys, yet. Who knows though, I won't rule anything out!

      Delete