Thursday, January 25, 2018

Beginning of Tech Tip Tuesday


Hello friends!  It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything new. Not that I haven't been doing
anything new, I've been busy!  I think that I’ve figured out writing isn’t my forte.  I’m too much
of a perfectionist and the editing takes so long and makes me anxious.  Fortunately, I’ve discovered
something that I enjoy much more!  

Screencasting!  

This is something I can do quickly, enjoy the process, and feel good about sharing ideas that
others might find helpful.  This past Tuesday morning I sat at my computer and banged out a
short 5 minute video that I shared with my colleagues.  It was well received!  It was also nice
that I could send it ahead of time and then use the time at our meeting to discuss my
“Tuesday Tech Tip”.

I'm using Loom to screencast. It's easy to use, doesn't take much time to learn, and it's fun!




I think this just might be the new future of my blog!  Enjoy my first attempt and learn about a
way to use Google Draw with your class!


Keep it techy!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment